Raitt Orr & Associates is a sophisticated and focused public affairs company dealing, at a high level, with developing world issues. It has a long track record of work in the government relations field, and has handled events, programmes and campaigns for United Nations and various Commonwealth organisations as well as the corporate sector. It is also involved in international humanitarian and social development promotional activities.
Raitt Orr has a small cost-effective team, drawing on the services of specialist consultants and experts as and when necessary. It serves as the hub for two public relations organisations in Africa – Lloyd Orr Communications of Johannesburg and Church Orr & Associates of Nairobi.
Raitt Orr & Associates is a specialist public affairs company drawing on its experience of four decades of involvement in events in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the developing world. It has a small core team and access to a network of consultants, including highly qualified public relations practitioners and journalists.
This framework enables Raitt Orr to keep its costs down – an essential pre-requisite for doing business in developing countries.
The company covers the following areas:
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Development of South-South relations
- Development of relations between Commonwealth countries
Raitt Orr services in relation to these areas of activity include:
- Governmental relations: policy development, monitoring and analysis
- News management and media relations
- Campaign management and advice
- Special events and conferences
- Profile-raising – social issues and causes for concern
- Capacity building and media development
- Crisis management